Here are the top ten articles for the Shareware & Freeware Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. Bit Torrent – Free File Sharing Program
Bit Torrent program is somewhat like Kazaa in which you download from and upload to other people.
2. Share Photos With Friends and Family
Share Christmas photos online with your friends and family worldwide for Free. These are my favorite Websites offers free online picture service, picture storage and photo sharing.
3. InfoMagic - Personal Journal Freeware
InfoMagic is a freeware Personal Journal or Memory Aid that uses ASCII text documents and folders to organize just about any kind of information one could imagine or need.
4. ABC Color with Me - Online Coloring for Kids
Young children can now color online while listening to entertaining music, providing hours of educational fun.
5. Play Free Sudoku Puzzle On Line
How to play sudoku puzzle/game on the net for FREE
6. Double Password - Strong Password Generator
With Double Password software protect all your programs and computers.
7. Sniper-spy: Parental Control Software
Find out how child monitoring software helps you take command over the time and activity your children spend on Internet.
8. How to Setup A Free Instant Messaging (IM) Account
Step by step instuctions on how to setup A Free Instant Messaging (IM) account on your computer.
9. Free Desktop Publishing (DTP)Tutorials
Web sites that offer free tutorials, training, and information about Desktop Publishing (DTP) and HTML.
10. MiniClip – Free Online Games For All Ages
MiniClip offers flash games over 200 in the nearly 24 categories The site has wide description of the available games and some of them are famous remakes of the old dos based games of their times.
Be sure to visit the Shareware & Freeware Archives
for all the articles!
Editor's Picks ArticlesTop Ten ArticlesPrevious FeaturesSite Map